The theatre room will be equipped with audio-visual aids listed below:
- Projection screen
- PA system
- Lecturn + handheld microphones
Instructions for Speakers
- We recommend presenters to bring their presentation on a USB stick to load their talk onto the PC on-site.
- Your presentation should be loaded on to the PC located in the meeting room in the break preceding the start of your session. Our IT team representative should be available there to help. Otherwise, please save your presentation file in the appropriate named folder saved on the desktop.
- Presenters are asked to prepare their talks to match the allocated times specified on the programme, which will be enforced by the conference chairs:
- Invited speakers presentations should last 40 minutes (30 presentation + 10 for questions)
- Contributed talks should last 20 minutes (15 presentation + 5 for questions)
Format and Technical Requirements
- The meeting room is reasonably large, so speakers should use a minimum 16-point font size in PowerPoint slides to ensure legibility.
- To avoid potential problems with display fonts, please only use fonts common to both platforms (Arial, Courier, Courier New, Geneva, Georgia, Helvetica, Times, Times New Roman).
- For images in your presentations, it is preferable that the images are in jpg format.
- If you have embedded video files to your presentation, they must be any of the following formats mpg, mpeg, wmv avi or QuickTime (mov)
- Do not forget to upload any video files separately in addition to your PowerPoint presentation.